NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Meet Judith!
I met Judith in my first year of university and we quickly became friends. Although we've now both graduated, we've been blessed to be able to keep in touch through periodic lunch and shopping dates. Judith was also one of my favourite "stand in" photographers when David was away all summer (see her work here and here), so when she wanted to play dress up and have her photos taken, of course I said yes! Since we happen to be more or less the same size, we dove right into my closet and managed to style up and shoot three outfits in a day. Though I'm clearly not as gifted as she is in the photography department, here are some of the photos that we took! Isn't she cute?!look 1: Zara shirt (Judith's own) and scarf, YesStyle skirt, Roberto Vianni boots, Coach bag (c/o), BCBG ring and Joe Fresh bracelet
look 2: Zara sweater, YesStyle blouse, Johnson shorts, Stuart Weitzman booties (c/o)
look 3: Zara blouse (Judith's own) and sandals, unbranded sweater, vintage belt, Moon skirt, Coach bag