NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Tuesday Treats
{a sparkly Christmas present and a neon sweater found on sale}
I always try to be realistic whenever a new year rolls around: I know that keeping a long and diverse list of resolutions is near impossible for me, so I mostly just want to use the opportunity to re-focus, carefully evaluate where I'm at and reflect on the past year. On a lighter note, I also spent the first week of 2012 re-organizing my home, finding comfort in cozy things, and enjoying a few new pieces of jewelry as icing on the cake.{re-styling my bookshelves as a quick way to freshen up my room}{floral candle holders found at a thrift store for mere pennies that add touches of gold}{fully faux fur lined booties for chilly winter days}{the larger counterpart to my favourite studded ring - a new cuff from David}