NYC Style Spot   +  Wendy's Lookbook

Discovering...
 I was looking around Bloglovin' and I found this blog on the list of popular ones. I didn't see it before but just a tiny look at it keep me stick for like 2 hours. I truly love the style and the inspiring history of this fashion blogger. It's amazing what blogging can do for you. This woman remember me that we usually don't realize that others have it worse than us and get to the top anyway.
Don't think twice and take a look into Wendy's Lookbook. She has tons of followers in lots of sites. 
PS: No, I don't care to do free publicity. You love something, you share it...that's the magic of blogging!
Have a great day everyone!
TRADUCCIÓN: Estaba en la pagina de Bloglovin' y encontré este blog en la lista de los mas populares. No lo había visto antes pero un pequeño vistazo a él me dejo hipnotizada por al menos 2 horas. De verdad amo su estilo y la historia tan inspiradora de esta fashion blogger. Es increible lo que un blog puede hacer por ti. Esta mujer me hizo recordar que usualmente no notamos que otras personas lo tienen mas dificil que nosotros y llegan al tope de cualquier forma.
No lo pienses dos veces y visita Wendy's Lookbook. Tiene muchos seguidores en diferentes sitios. 
PS: No, no me importa hacer publicidad gratis. Amas algo, lo compartes...esa es la magia de los blogs!
Que tengas un gran día!Photos via Wendy's Lookbook
Kisses, Keyla!