NYC Style Spot   +  vintage

Willis

bodysuit,american apparel; a line skirt, vintage; heart heels, marc jacobs; coral necklace, vintage; willis bag, coach;

It's a new year, and a new post finally. Hope 2012 has been treating everyone nicely! As for me, I've been extremely busy, working and shooting a lot. In my spare time between sleeping and shopping online, I got engaged! I've been trying (although not successfully my lack of organizational skills is killing me here) to plan some sort of engagement party.

For some reason, I'm really obsessed with the color green right now, it's all I want to wear. I also recently had dinner with some of my friends at Coach, where they gave me this pretty amazing bag. It's the classic Willis that we all know and love, but updated a little. Although I'm always a little skeptical when companies try to reinvent something that has been such an icon for so many years, why mess with it if its working, I'm actually pretty impressed with this re-do. I absolutely love the buttery soft leather and the pale pink shade, which I'm always attracted to since it's easy to pair with almost any outfit.