NYC Style Spot   +  white

black & white

cable knit sweater , pantyhose & hat, american apparel; suede skirt & clown pin, vintage; bag, piero guidi; shoes, chanel;

Wore this to the Jill Stuart Show yesterday morning. In an attempt to avoid wearing any form of outerwear whenever I'm in a cold place, I do this thing where I layer 3 long sleeve bodysuits, and 3 pairs of tights under all my clothes. Works pretty well when I plan to be indoors as much as possible, but after wearing this for about 3 hours I decided to go change and put on a proper coat.

For FW2012 Jill Stuart did super pretty dresses with unexpected cut outs, along with aubergine colored coats, a couple all mesh with sequin detailing numbers, fur stoles & wispy wavy hair. My favorite piece was the toddler-eque onsie. But I'm predictable in that sense. I would have taken photos at the show, but lets face it, style.com serves that purpose quite perfectly.
via style.com