NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Brian Burkhardt for Kenneth Cole
I had a great time last night at the Brian Burkhardt for Kenneth Cole event! You may know Brian as the winner Project Accessory; I watched the show and he was my personal fave. He designed an exclusive unicorn collection for KC, with 100% profits going to AWEARNESS in support of amFAR. I'm personally obsessed with all the unicorn horns (I wore the bracelet), and clearly my bird print obsession hasn't gone anywhere either considering I decided to double up on it. What do you guys think about mixing prints?Top-ASOS/Skirt-Prototype Design/Shoes-c/o Wanted Shoes/Bracelet-c/o Brian Burkhardt for KC

Also, I'm so stoked that I was on two episodes of Andrew Mukamal's "Today's Look." In part one, I talk about my background and how I started blogging. In part 2, below, I talk about my shopping habits and fuck you attitude toward fashion rules (and tips for fashion bloggers). Make sure you check out Andrew's awesome blog!

ps-I know H&M's main range goes up to a size 16, but usually in-store I find it only goes up to size 12. But the good news is, H&M+ has launched in select stores!! The stuff is a bit more bland than the rest of their collections, but it's a start :)