NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Windowsill / Jewelry Organization
The windowsill has become one of my favourite areas in the bedroom: aside from the fact that it's where all the natural lighting comes in from, it also houses all of my current jewelry picks and other pretty things. I like having my options out in the open, and this set up makes it fun to add the finishing touches to my outfits before heading out. How do you store your jewelry?{my current favourite necklaces hang in plain sight for easy accessorizing}{my most worn studs & bracelets in the gold bowl - rings & other knick-knacks in a thrifted ashtray}{A second jewelry stand holds earrings and also doubles up as a sunglasses holder}{perhaps not the most aesthetically pleasing storage solution, but a blank wall provides hanging space for additional necklaces}{a gold tray from a thrift store holds well-loved scents, candles, and various other goodies}