NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Puppy Love
I love these photos that D captured of his puppy and I last weekend on a late afternoon sunny day walk. This hyperactive, sweet mini bundle of fur means so much to me: prior to meeting him, I never really cared for any animals at all. Now that we've had a few years to bond, I can't help but gush at every single dog I come across on the street! So here's to our canine best friends: the unconditionally affectionate, loving and delightful little (and sometimes big) creatures with hilarious personalities all their own.p.s. it took a while, but I am entirely grateful and feeling so blessed to have reached 1000 GFC followers. Thank you so much! Stay tuned for a giveaway next week!
Wearing: H&M chambray shirt, t.babaton silk midi skirt & Wilfred belt (both from Aritzia), Zara shoes, MICHAEL Michael Kors bag (similar)