NYC Style Spot   +  twitter

Twitter inspiration...
La Mode En Rose posts at TWITTER a favorite item everyday and it's called "My Fashion Crush Of The Day". They're the pieces that I look on the web that stick in my head and that I would love to have. They're also a great inspiration for D.I.Y or to find similar ones at the shops!

I invite you to join La Mode En Rose's friends on TWITTER. I always follow back, so we can have feedback !
TRADUCCIÓN: La Mode En Rose tiene publica en TWITTER una pieza favorita cada dia y se llama "MY Fashion Crush Of The Day". Son items que he visto en la web y que se han quedado en mi cabeza y que me gustaria tener. Son también una buena inspiracion para D.I.Y o para conseguir algo similar en las tiendas!
Te invito a unirte a los amigos de La Mode En Rose en TWITTER. siempre sigo de vuelta para que podamos tener feedback!Clic on any item for more information about it! Clic en cualquier imagen para mayor informacion

Kisses, Keyla!