NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Canary
Confession: I'm not very adventurous with nail colour. I tend to stick to reds, nudes & darks because I fear that other colours can easily result in a tacky look. Inspired by all the summery colours (and free manicure bar) at last week's Joe Fresh event, however, I decided to take a risk and replace the classic red I had on for a fun yellow. It was a risk well taken, as it quickly became my favourite part of this outfit: the bright Canary hue not only provided a fun, quirky pop to a black and white canvas, but had the effect of making me feel instantly happier.Wearing: YesStyle blazer (c/o), Ministry of Retail blouse (c/o), 7 For All Mankind pants, Bally bag (vintage), Zara shoes, House of Harlow sunnies, BCBGMAXAZRIA ring & necklace, Joe Fresh Canary nails
-------
p.s. I'm excited to be guest blogging for one of my favourite bloggers, Lipstick & Ruffles today as she kicks off her Hawaiian vacation. Check it out!