NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

frosty
in this series my hair looks a little bit ombre. i haven't noticed myself, since i havent been looking into mirror! every morning my face is swollen due exhaust body. i need to bear this worn out body and mind for another two weeks. then i'm free like a bird. i'm hoping under the bright stars that i will at least pass all my subject. i don't demand for good high marks. i just need to pass.
another day, another chapter, another journey. like that kimchi that i like so much, the longer you keep, the better it tastes. same like me, the longer you keep, the better i'd be. just bear the sourness i may show, i can be mean towards those who are close to me, because i know they understand. 
knitted outer - bardot // shoes - charles and keithhair by rokk ebony