NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

silver spring
I've never been one to copy the latest celeb trends, but when I saw the unbout illusion pumps on a few different gossip blogs, I immediately fell in love. After a lot of thought, I decided to make my very first high-end designer shoe purchase. I'm 25, so I figured it's about time for a classic grown up pair of heels (plus I had a pretty shitty 2011 so I convinced myself I deserve them). For my first time wearing them out on the town, I paired them with a black ASOS peplum top (available here) and silver sequin leggings (available here--if you buy them, I recommend sizing down).GABI_LOOK3_1via my instagram (follow me @nycstylespot): 1ba4008a9b1411e1af7612313813f8e8_7Top-ASOS/Leggings-ASOS/Shoes-Louboutin via Barneys, sold out but similar here/Purse-c/o Rebecca Minkoff/Earrings-Fennimas Photos by Lydia Hudgens

PS-Thank you so much to all of you for the amazingly sweet comments, tweets, and emails about my latest bikini post!!