NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Flower Power
I know floral is on trend every Spring, but it seems to be even bigger than usual this year. I'm definitely loving it more than I have in the past, and I've been wanting to get my hands on some floral pants for a while now. They seem to be everywhere in the straight size world, but very few plus brands are carrying them (no surprise there). Luckily I checked Dorothy Perkins--which carries up to size US 18--and they had one pair left in my size! I'm also recently obsessed with lucite heels, but it was hard to find an affordable pair; I came across these from Dillards on sale and they're super comfy!DSC_1046 floral DSC_1058 Blazer-Dorothy Perkins (similar )/Top-Evans/Pants-Dorothy Perkins(similar here here & here/Shoes-Dillards/Necklace-ThriftPS-If you missed my appearance on the Today Show, you can see it here. Thanks so much to all of you for the support!