NYC Style Spot   +  Outfits

I Choo's You
This skirt has officially come full circle: since purchasing it last October, it has now been styled in all four seasons (see: fall | winter | spring & now "summer"). This time around I wore it very simply to attend an event at Jimmy Choo on Bleecker St, which was for the launch of their 24:7 Stylemakers campaign. We were to try on shoes in store and have our photos taken for the site, and I was hoping to find a great pair to elevate the look. I ended up finding a pair of bright yellow pumps, which I now wish existed in my own wardrobe after seeing how much they added to the outfit!I also finally got to meet and hang out with the lovely Kim of eat.sleep.wear, who was sweet enough to come out in spite of being in the middle of a big move!
------------------------
Wearing: H&M skirt, Banana Republic necklace (old)