NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Pocket Money #004: Lazy Saturday Denim



I've always been more into going out, enjoying the fresh air, a cup of coffee or some chit chat over looking through sales racks. Today I don't have much planned, except for a date with Audrey Hepburn and the lounge, which gave me the perfect opportunity to just throw something on. Having been in skirts and dresses all week at work, I thought i'd whip out my denim shorts which haven't seen the light of day since last summer. Thank goodness they still fit! I've put on some weight, and happily so, since going back to basics and these may just be the only pants that fit me from last year. I haven't even got a pair of jeans at the moment, which is not much surprise really, given my love of stockings.

Total Outfit = $190
Lee jumper from General Pants Co $100
Equip mustard stockings $10
Jay Jays red scarf $10
Valleygirl denim shorts $20
Wittner ankle boots $50 (sale)