NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Tuesday Treats
{current shoe love - pointy toed flats}
When I came back home from New York last week, I was bored. Everything in Vancouver seemed so slow & inefficient in comparison. I liked being able to eat street food at any hour, walk quickly from place to place, and I was especially drawn to the promise of endless exploration that could be done in the city. I won't deny that I still feel the yearning to move somewhere a little more fast paced while I'm young. However, here are a few of the little things I've enjoyed and have been thankful for since returning home: great food of our own, opportunity, amazing views-- and of course even the extremely trivial things, like having access to my entire shoe collection ;){my first chicken & waffle experience at Chewies, which certainly did not disappoint!}{the beautiful city I call home}{our lovely model at a shoot I recently styled, goofing off when we realized her face was too delicate for these massive sunnies! more on this soon.}{a very strong contender for my favourite dessert in town - green tea opera cake from Miku and Minami restaurants}
Happy Tuesday!