NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

...and nowhere to go
I was so honored when one of my favorite designers asked me to participate in their blogger styling challenge. Tadashi Shoji is known for making gorgeous dresses, and it's no secret his designs fit curvy women beautifully (think Octavia Spencer this past awards season). I fell head over heels for the floor length pintuck jersey gown with mesh panels; I've just modeled it for these photos, but I can't wait to actually wear it to my next red carpet event! I paired it with my bug belt from ASOS (they have a tortoise one too!) and Michael Kors sandal heels. Sometimes, especially with formal wear, less is more. DSC_1387DSC_1442via cinemagram:
  I literally just went on a spending spree at ASOS (surprise surprise)! I want to start blogging my recent purchases and wishlists, but in the mean time here is a quick list of things I've either bought or want to buy ASAP: Spike Belt, Skater Skirt, Biker Jacket, Heart Sweater, Dog Print Blouse, Embellished Tank, and this Peplum Jacket.