NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Day-to-Night
As much as I like the idea of shifting an outfit from day to night, I honestly find many instances of it done rather impractically: after all, changing every single element except, say, your blouse basically requires you to carry a whole other ensemble with you all day! Last week, I had a date with D after a casual lunch and errand running in the afternoon. Because I didn't have a chance to go home, I popped a few items in my bag in an attempt to transition appropriately into the evening festivities. An accessory & footwear swap, quick pop of lip colour, and bag strap removal later, and I felt much more prepared to take on the night.
How do you transition from day to night?Wearing: h&m blouse, Club Monaco skirt, DKNY bag.
day / Coach flats, Alex and Ani bangles (c/o), House of Harlow 1960 sunglasses, C Wonder belt
night / Aldo RISE heels (c/o), BCBGMAXAZRIA cuff, vintage belt, Revlon Fuchsia lips