NYC Style Spot   +  zara

Window shopping...
We all wear tops and we're always searching for new options. I found great items at Zara.com, for any style and ocasion!Wich ones would you wear?? = )
Todas usamos tops y siempre estamos buscando nuevas opciones. Encontré unas piezas muy bonitas en Zara.com, para cualquier estilo y ocasión!Cuales usarías tu??

I would like to wear this one in fall or winter, with a black trench coat on!Add a statement necklace on this one, plus shorts or jeans or leggings, plus a neon clutch...Done!Play with the print of this one and maybe add a  floral skirt with the same colors!So many options! I would like to pair this with a white blaizer!Pretty, romantic and femenine! Add a nice necklace and done! You can make it formal o casual. You can't loose.I find this top so pretty! I would like to play with the colors on t!You might see this one and imagine wearing it on the beach. I would add a leather jacket, some ripped jeans, combat boots or high heels and wear it to walk around the city.The print of this top is soooo pretty! It's one of my favorites! I would pair this top with a colorful skirt and a necklace.I would wear it just like that! I love the color of the jeans!Colorful skirt or shorts + pink blazer + nude heels.Ripped jeans + white blaizer + neon clutch +combat boots.Oh!So many ideas come to mind that I couldn't pick just one!This one has infinite options too!I die for this one! It remembers me of a dress that Anne Hathaway wore recently!Photos via Zara.com


Kisses, Keyla