NYC Style Spot   +  shopping

Lookbook...
Fresh from the oven. MANGO's  new lookbook has great clothes! They're  easy to wear and very in style! I have to say that I would wear everything! I love denim, leather and lace...also I love blaizers, maxi tops and skirts! I'm in love!What pieces are your absolute favorites?? = )
Recién salido del horno. El nuevo catalogo de MANGO nos trae ropa fantástica! Tienen estilo y son fáciles de usar! Tengo que decir que lo usaría todo! Me encanta el cuero, la tela de jean y el encaje...ademas me gustan los tops maxi y las faldas! Estoy enamorada!Cuales son tus piezas favoritas?? = )

I die for this blaizer!I'm so in love with this one! My perfect outfit! I'm a fan of white tops and blazers!Truly gorgeus, sexy and so in style!Minimalistic and elegant. Very pretty!I could just cut my face out of a photo and stick it there!Love love love...I need that denim top in my life!Kind of rebel, yet femenine!This is the kind of outfit that I would wear for the university!Pink?? Don't say more. I'm in.Elegant, refine and chic!Rock and roll, yet girly and sexy!Perfection! ... Did I tell you that I love white outfits?? = )Take a look of the detail of the pants! Must have!It makes me think of Rachel Zoe's jumpsuits for her collection! I would love to have this one!Oh men, I want it all!Photos via Mango.com


Kisses, Keyla