NYC Style Spot   +  zara

Lookbook...
I don't visit Zara.com as I used to, because I finish so in love with everything that I can't stop thinking of the clothes for ages! Anyway, I love to go once in a while and look was going on up there. I did that today and yes, as I suspected...I want it all!!!Look at those great statement pieces in Zara's june lookbook!
Did you get a chance to take home some of this??
No visito Zara.com tan regularmente como antes, porque me enamoro de todo y no puedo dejar de pensar en la ropa por siglos! De cualquier manera, me encanta ir de vez en cuando y ver que tienen de nuevo. Hoy fui y como era de esperarse...me enamoré de todo!!!Mira que bellas las piezas de su catalogo de junio!
Tuviste la oportunidad de comprarte alguna de esas bellezas?? I want this so badly!!!I'm a fan of white looks!!! the necklace is such an statement piece!Statement necklace and a must have denim jacket. Awesome!Look at the deatil of the top! A minimalistic outfit that look so chic.A nice combination! The necklace is fabulous!I might add a cute jacket to this outfit and done!!!I'm a big fan of leather jackets and I've being wanting a red one for so long!I'm SO in love with this top! It's just perfect!I would work at the gym twice as hard just to wear this beauty!photos via Zara.com

Kisses, Keyla