NYC Style Spot   +  shopping

Shopping inspiration...
Each day I post on La Mode En Rose's twitter account a photo of My Fashion Crush Of The Day. It's an item that I love and that I would like to have! Here I share with you some of them!Wich one do you like the most?? = )
Todos los días en la cuenta de twitter de La Mode En Rose, publico una foto de un item que me encanta y me gustaría tener, se llama My Fashion Crush Of The Day. Aquí te muestro algunos de los mas recientes!Cual es tu favorito?? = )Nice print and combination of colors. Very practical and easy to wear! In my favorite color: Pink. We could make some cute girly outfits with this one!Elegant, sexy and chic! I would love to own this piece! By Carven.I looove this one! By Gucci.Original print and great color! By Marni.They're like princess shoes! By Jimmy ChooMy favorite model! So unexpected! By CelineSweet and romantic! The flower reminds me of Chanel. By RomwePerfect for so many outfits! By Rossana Fani.So wearable! It's a piece that you can reinvent so many times. By Tory BurchI adore this necklace, but I don't know who made it.Simple and easy to wear. La GarçonneSo chic!!! By Rebecca Minkoff

Kisses, Keyla