NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Aztec
This beautiful jacket caught my eye the moment I saw it several months ago. Upon taking a look at the price, however, I quickly put it down and made a mental note to just forget about it: it was way out of price range! A few weeks ago it finally went on sale, but it was still substantial amount so all I did was try it on, admire it, and put it back on the rack. D knew how much I liked it, and sweetly decided to surprise me with it the other day! Besides the sentimental value it now holds, my favourite part of the jacket is that while it's interesting and on-trend now, it really has a timeless appeal to it; it's the kind of piece that I hope to one day pass down to a daughter.Wearing: 10 Crosby Derek Lam jacket (dress version here, on sale!), Zara dress as top (old) and leather skirt, BCBGMAXAZRIA shoes and clutch, House of Harlow 1960 sunnies