NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Beach Time
For a girl who has openly professed a dislike for the beach in the last few years, I've sure visited it a lot this summer (though I've no tan to show for it). I think the fact that the warm weather came so late has made me want to savour every last bit of sunshine. I've also come to love how fuss-free beach attire is: along with a messy bun and casual beach bag, this simple and sweet striped dress has been my go-to piece for lounging by the shore. It's completely comfortable and perfect for throwing on over a bikini, but the knot adds a flattering and waist-cinching pop of detail that makes it sufficiently polished for a sunset dinner afterward.Wearing: YesStyle dress - on sale! (c/o), Coach bag (c/o) and sandals (both old), House of Harlow sunglasses, Joe Fresh earrings, Essie Topless and Barefoot nails