NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

London Calling



Alexa Chung, Daisy Lowe, Agyness Deyn, Kate Moss...

These girls are all fashion icons, and they're all from the same patch of glorious, stylish, concrete heaven, England. I've always been obsessed with European fashion, and I have made a habit of looking at what is happening in Europe fashion wise, rather than New York. There's a bit of a debate, that's stemed from a long line of fashionistas, that you have to be inspired by Europe or New York... you can't be into both. I'd like to put my two cents in and say, you can have both, if you want to play the field, but Europe is certainly where this Fashions Sweethart would like to be.

With my new crop do and a wardrobe filled with pieces I have bought online from the UK, it's not surprising that I'm feeling a little British. These sequin tights, matched with a black & white tunic, may not be everyones cup of tea, but I'm in love.

Long Live The Queen...
& European Fashion!
Asos Tights
Factorie Tunic
Kmart Boots
Forever New satchel