NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Dell Influencer Dinner + Laudi Vidni
I was so excited when Dell asked me to be their buzzSpotter at this year's Lollapalooza. I immediately said yes because I've wanted to experience a music festival forever but have never had the chance to go. They kicked off the weekend with a super chic Influencer Dinner on Thursday night to celebrate Lolla and their XPS laptop (they were even kind enough to gift one to all of the guests)! The food was amazing and  I wore my LBD by Monif C with my beloved MK heels.Dress-Monif C/Necklace-Stella & DotThe next morning, we stopped by Laudi Vidni on our way to Lolla so that I could create a custom leather bag for my new XPS. I was so overwhelmed by all the options, but in the best way. Seriously, I felt like a kid in a candy store--there were so many colors, textures and shapes. (First you choose the bag design you want, then you customize it any way you'd like from the different leathers, lining and hardware available).  I stayed true to myself by going with all black with gold hardware, but I made it fun by choosing the shiny leather base with a textured leather (pictured below) for the pocket. In about three weeks, it should arrive on my doorstep! I left wishing I could customize my entire closet!
I wanted to be comfy and breezy for the festival, so I wore an oversized sheer tunic from H&M+ with a statement necklace and Forever21 denim cutoffs (they peeked through beneath and on the sides). DSC08872Tunic-H&M+/Shorts-F21+/Necklace-Street Vendor
Photos by Hasan Malik and via my instagram