NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Spring Jewels
For whatever reason, I've always tended to equate jewel tones with the colder months. Since I only acquired this deep purple feather vest a couple of months ago (and most of that time it's been in the closet safe from the rain) though, I wasn't ready to put it away quite yet! Pairing the piece with lighter wash jeans and brightening it up with a white blouse and a fun statement necklace immediately made it feel Spring-ready.
p.s. I just need to share how much I have been loving this amazing product as of late. It's given my mostly limp Asian hair tons of much needed volume!Wearing: Club Monaco vest and sweater (c/o), YesStyle blouse (inside) CURRENT/ELLIOT jeans (on sale here!), Zara pumps (old, but a fun style for summer here), Adia Kibur necklace (old)