NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

An American Girl in Paris
Cliché as it may be, Carrie Bradshaw has always been one of my biggest fashion inspirations. I couldn't leave Paris without having a Carrie fashion moment, and when I spotted a fabulous tutu in London, I knew it'd be perfect. I wore it with an embellished grey top from ASOS Curve and my new favorite Dorothy Perkins jacket (can't get enough of the leather sleeve trend--bought this one too). What better place to shoot photos in Paris than in front of the Louvre? Unfortunately we arrived only to realize my camera was dead, but luckily these days iPhones make pretty good replacements. gabifresh_tutuIMG_3385gabifresh_tutu2Jacket-Dorothy Perkins (here)/Top-ASOS (here) /Tutu-Dorothy Perkins/Heels-PrimarkJewelry-Borrowed from Sakina/Bag-Forever21This post is dedicated the queen of the fat girl tutu: Jay Miranda, who just welcomed her beautiful baby Julia to the world! Congrats, Jay!