NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Nineties Child



It's that time of year again. The fashion runways have just been pulled down and the reviews are being let loose. London Fashion Week and New York Fashion Week, I find, are usually very different in taste. London goes the extra mile with bold accesories, nudity and extravagant makeup and New York is more slimline, sutle and feminine. This year however, I've noticed they both showcased a resemblance to 90s grunge. I've decided to associate myself with both fashion weeks this season by jumping into my 90s roots. This lion leotard from The Happy Cabin is perfect to spice up a dull black outfit, and it has showcases my zodiac sign. Who will you do incorporate this style into your wardrobe?

Here's a little treat from the lovely Rumi of Fashion Toast, who ran around New York fashion week for Maybelline New York to cover the trends.

Leotard from the Happy Cabin
Skirt from Forever New
Shoes from Nine West
Necklace from Tiffany & Co