NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

SimplyBe Fast Fashion Collection
I'm on the last leg of my EuroTrip (instagram recap coming soon!) but I thought I'd pop in to let you guys know about SimplyBe's latest Fast Fashion Collection, which is due to hit their site tomorrow! When I was in Manchester at their HQ, I had the pleasure of previewing lots of upcoming things, and this collection was my personal favorite. Inspired by the runway, their Fast Fashion stuff is made with such a quick turn around to ensure that we are getting the trends the same season as everyone else. I've chosen my five favorite looks; the tweed coat with faux leather sleeves and the floral skater dress are my ultimate must-haves! What are your faves? When the video we shot that day is ready, I'll be sure to share that here too! Stay tuned...