NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Just Naturally Be Yourself
For whatever reason, I have been gravitating towards slightly edgier, more tomboy-ish ensembles ever since I had my hair cut. Though there are still days where I like to embrace a full-out feminine look, I have been finding myself drawn to a more relaxed and easy vibe lately. This silk tunic from JNBY allows me the best of both worlds: it's such a versatile piece that, depending on what you style it with, can completely change the mood of a look. I love that this brand offers so many unconventional and special pieces that do just that; it's really up to you to make a piece your own, allowing you to "Just Naturally Be Yourself".photos by Alexandra 
Wearing: JNBY silk tunic (c/o), H&M pants (last seen here) and jacket (old), Christian Dior shoes (found on consignment!), Jeweliq necklace and bracelet