NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

deforme
it's almost one month i didn't write any post, the reasoning behind all my silence action was just my messy and deformed life. some of my long friends even told me my face is deformed in someway and i don't look like myself anymore. thanks to my swollen glands. shit i have to get everything back to normal.
i consider my life as rhythm, you follow step by step, beat by beat, and by the time you get sick, you make a new one. right now, i'm in the middle of enjoying and hating. therefore, let the time persuades me to be someone that i used to be, so i can go back to be who i was. 
by the way, thanks to ms. YORI ATIRA! a really inspiring soon-to-be fashion designer! i did this photoshoot a couple of weeks ago and i'm still awed! 
everything is done by her! (read: stylist, photographer, MUA, and outfit designer)
DEFORME by Yori Atira