NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Airport Chic
Happy Thanksgiving! This has absolutely been one of the best years of my adult life, and I'm spending today reflecting on all of the great things that are happening lately. I'll admit that the recent non-stop travel has been kind of rough, but I'm making myself stop and remember that it's a blessing. I'm living the life I used to dream about, and though being away from home isn't easy, I know it's necessary sometimes. The opportunities that are presenting themselves each month never stop amazing me. It's 1 am in New York, and I'm flying home in a few hours. I was in town to shoot a segment on MTV's "Ten On Top" fashion special (it airs Dec 9)! Since I feel like I've spent more time in airports lately than anywhere else, I've pretty much perfected my go-to travel look:Comfort is most important! Things I need include a slouchy tee, leggings, flats, a sweater or jacket, and a pashmina. And sunglasses, always! I'm usually too tired to put on any makeup so sunglasses + bright lips are a must. Everything pictured is from F21.

A huge thank you to ALL OF YOU for your continued support and love. Some of you guys have been following me since 2008, and I can't tell you how much it means. Wishing everyone a very happy Turkey Day!