NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

In The Bag {4 ways}
{teeny} for quick trips to the grocery store, I carry no more than my bare basics.
Coach bag, Prada cardholder (similar), Michael Kors keychain, iPhone, Smith's lipbalm, Extra Pure hand cream{mini} for vacations, or days when I simply want to go casual and not feel like I'm lugging around my whole life around, a small crossbody that still fits my wallet is the way to go.
Rebecca Minkoff bag, Celine wallet{midi} for a typical day out in the city, I like to throw in my agenda to jot down appointments, ideas and of course.. to doodle in when in transit!Shoemint Clutch, House of Harlow 1960 sunnies, Coach agenda {maxi} finally, for full days out that consist of multiple events, I like to add some extra make up for touch-ups later in the day, my iPad for working and sending emails, and an extra lens for my camera.Coach bag, Vince Camuto iPad case, Canon lens, YSL lipstick, bareMinerals warmth--------------------------------I love the idea of "What's In My Bag" posts, but truthfully it's never been quite so simple for me. After all, a different type of day can require a different purse and contents. Here's an idea of what I carry on various types of days out, featuring a few of my current favourite bags. What do you carry in your purse?