NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Totally InStyle
I feel like I've been holding this in forever, and now I can finally share the news: I'm a new contributor to InStyle Magazine! I have a monthly page with tips and style ideas for plus size women, and I couldn't be more honored. Four years ago, I was desperately interviewing at fashion magazines for internship positions, and no one would hire me. I gave up on that, and blogging became its own (amazing) career that has led to more opportunities than I could have ever imagined...and now I've come full circle. More than anything, I'm really happy that another mainstream women's magazine is including a page on plus size fashion--I can only hope the rest follow suit. My debut is in the December issue, which hits stands tomorrow! Make sure you pick up a copy!