NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Save The Date!
You know the feeling when you have a secret so good that you just want to shout it out to the world... but you can't? I feel like I've been keeping one in for a while now. That's why I am immensely excited to finally be able to share a sneak peek of a new project that a few of my fellow Vancouver bloggers (and friends!) and I have been working on. After realizing that we shared many of the same goals and similar ambitions for our blogs, Alicia, Jen P, Alex and I decided to band together to create The Style Common: a collective that, in a nutshell, would be designed for us to support the blogging community as a whole, to build each other up, and to take on projects that we otherwise couldn't dream of doing on our own.

We've got some exciting things in the works for our official launch that's coming up very soon. And while I can't reveal much more than that as of now, I'd like to invite you to mark your calendars for something special in Vancouver on December 9th. You won't want to miss out on this!More details to follow. Stay connected on Twitter and Facebook to become the first to know when we launch and when tickets are available for sale!photos by Paul Milaire and Roderick Fung