NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Sweatshirt
Do you remember tying your sweatshirt around your waist as a child? I sure do. It used to be a regular occurrence for me in my elementary school days, after getting too hot from running around and playing a little too much 'tag'. Up until this past weekend, I thought those days were long gone (and was I glad to leave those embarrassing sartorial memories behind). Then, in a moment of unexplainable curiosity while getting dressed recently, I decided to try it again and was surprised to find that it actually looked...kind of good. To be entirely honest, I felt a little a lot out of my comfort zone and was thisclose to changing before I left the house, but was reminded that if there's one thing I shouldn't be too serious with, it's fashion. Wearing: Holt Renfrew Hot@175 Sweatshirt (c/o), Zara skirt and shoes, MICHAEL Michael Kors clutch, BCBGMAXAZRIA ring