NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Tuesday Treats
{seeking refuge from the rain inside the luxe Hotel Georgia}
The period of time from when daylight savings ends until the winter solstice happens is when I tend to be the most down (as much as I wish it wasn't true, weather plays a huge factor in how I feel). In an attempt to combat my SAD this year, I've vowed to try to be more thankful for the fact that I live in a part of the world that gets to experience four distinct seasons, among countless other blessings. And between a wonderful weekend consisting of a lovely wedding show (I'm not engaged, but it's always fun to dream up ideas!), matcha lattes and being tucked away inside while listening to the pouring rain, I think that mentality is working out quite well indeed.{the most delicious mini red velvet cheesecakes at Creme de la Creme - I devoured three!}{beautiful designer dresses to ooh and ahh at}{a luxurious little gift thanks to Estee Lauder - what a great idea for a Christmas gift!} {one of my favourite ways of warming up in the cold weather}