NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Holiday Gift Guide!
I've just moved into a new place and am going through kind of a rough spot, so my current daily outfits tend to consist of t-shirts and leggings, on a good day. As much as I love sharing my outfits online, it can get a little repetitive, and the pressure to always look "good" is a very real thing. Fashion blogger burnout, I suppose. In the mean time, I would like to keep the blog alive by realizing every post doesn't have to be an outfit post (though we can all agree those are reader favorites).

If you're anything like me, you have yet to do your Holiday shopping. Luckily, I've been browsing websites for inspiration and have put together a little list of great and affordable gift ideas (if you're related to me and reading this--look away)! 1)ASOS Wayfarer Sunglasses 2)ASOS Spike Stretch Bracelet 3)Sephora Cream Lip Stain 01 Always Red  4)Set the Tune Headphones
5)ASOS Slot Through Envelope Clutch6)Blog Inc7) Gorjana Paperclip Ring I love mine!!! As seen on my instagram. 8) Slimflight Flash Drive 9)Whiskey Stones 10)Notefolio  11) Microsoft Surface**I was lucky enough to attend a Surface event recently, and they gave one to each attendee! As an iPad lover, I'll be the first to admit that the Surface is great if you're looking to actually do work from your tablet. It has a touch keyboard (and comes with Microsoft Office) so it's perfect for bloggers, college students and girls on the go.