NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Frozen
It's absolutely FREEZING in Chicago and I had no business wearing the below outfit to dinner (even with the winter coat I had to wear over this). My boyfriend snapped one photo before we were dying and had to run to the car. Leather Jacket-ASOS (here)/Tee-Forever21/Skirt-c/o Lane Bryant (here)/Jewelry-c/o Gorjana Griffin (necklace here, earrings here) /Shoes-Louboutin
Between the Chicago weather and being busy decorating my new apartment, I really haven't been going out much, which explains my lack of recent outfit posts. Usually I'm inside cuddled under the covers in my PJs... I don't know, I've always felt weird about bloggers who get dressed for the sole purpose of taking outfit pictures. Though I'm guilty of having done it a few times, I don't want to make it a regular thing...but then my blog doesn't get updated for awhile. I don't think you guys want to see me in sweat pants in a messy house, you know?

I'm wearing 'Flamenco' lipstick from Radiant Cosmetics, a company dedicated to raising awareness about Human Trafficking. They donate 20% of each sale to anti-trafficking organizations. Read more at their site.