NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Love Affair
I know, I'm the worst! I've been insanely busy with work deadlines and travel...not to mention weather has been crappy and I've been lounging in leggings on my days off. Ironically, I've been shopping non-stop--mostly at ASOS because their stuff has been amazing lately. I'll have a delivery on its way and then they'll add something great and I have to get it; it's an endless cycle and I have a problem. (What's a girl to do when it's the only brand that consistently has fashion forward plus size pieces?) Let's just say you'll be seeing a lot of ASOS on this blog in the coming months...starting with these, via instagram:
Dress from ASOS Maternity, available here. Vest is an old purchase from Saks, I forget the designer. ASOS graphic print dress, available here. Size down, it runs large! Forever21 jacket, no longer available.  
At the Addition Elle store opening in Toronto with Marie and Franceta! Wearing an ASOS coat, no longer available, and F21 button down available here.

ASOS asked me to do an edit for their Curve Facebook Page. See my picks below--photos are clickable. I already own most of these! (No, I'm not being paid to say any of this. I just really fucking love that store).