NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Closet Creation
Over the past few years, I've become much more interested in building up a wardrobe consisting of quality basics such as silk blouses, wool/cashmere coats, and leather pants, to name a few. I know this isn't exactly groundbreaking news, but this black cashmere turtleneck (also worn here, here & here) has really proven to be one of my best purchases ever and is definitely indispensable in my closet. Making smarter shopping decisions and buying less are steps I'm actively taking to edit my closet into a good one - and for me, that means excellent basics, peppered with separates that have outstanding details (like this jacket). What does your dream closet look like? Wearing: Zara peplum, trench and pumps (similar), J.Crew turtleneck, Aritzia trousers, Jeweliq necklace, Nixon watch (c/o Watch Co.)