NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Camo & Chains
Sometime around last fall, I started being drawn to more tomboyish pieces. They've been the bulk of my purchases since then and I don't think it's going to slow down anytime soon: I would have never in a million years imagined liking camouflage shorts, but I have a feeling this pair is going to be in constant rotation this summer. Paired with more feminine pieces like a peplum and fuchsia pointy pumps, they possess a slightly more polished feel that doesn't feel too far removed from my style. p.s. So excited to be doing a bit of traveling this week and will update you on it all next week - for now, follow along in real time on instagram! xo
---------------------------------------
photos by Paul Milaire
Wearing: ShopSosie jacket (c/o, on sale!), W118 by Walter Baker top, minimum shorts (c/o Plen+y), DVF pumps (so comfy, in nude here), Club Monaco necklace (old)