NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Addition Elle - I Have Great Genes
I've been having a ton of fun the past few days in Montreal with Nadia and Karen! We were lucky enough to be a part of Addition Elle's video shoot for their Fall denim campaign, I Have Great Genes. I honestly think it was my favorite shoot to date--such a great team, relaxed vibe, and cool concept. I love the play on words (jeans/genes) and minimalist feeling; we simply wore cotton tees and jeans and we shot in an empty warehouse loft. I can't wait for the video to debut this September (especially because you guys can get involved--more on that later!), but in the mean time, here are some behind-the-scenes pics from yesterday:photo tournage-28_zps9c803fa7.jpgphoto tournage-17_zps877d393e.jpgphoto tournage-13_zps635ed5d5.jpg 
Photos via StyleList Quebec & instagram