NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Addition Elle Model Search
In July, I went to Montreal with Nadia Aboulhosn and Karyn Johnson to shoot Addition Elle's "I Have Great Genes" campaign, and I'm so excited that it's finally here! In the video, we discuss what we find beautiful physically, but also how true beauty is about confidence and style, regardless of what you look like.

The best part about the campaign is that it's not just about showing off their fall denim collection, it also involves you guys. I get daily emails from women asking if I have any advice on how to break into the plus size model industry--well, here's your shot. This video is kicking off Addition Elle's model search to find their next new face, and it starts September 3rd. AE works with plus super models like Ashley Graham and Denise Bidot, so this is a huge deal. All you have to do is upload your photos to their Facebook page, and the public and judging panel will vote. The top 5 will be  flown to NYC for a photo shoot, and the winner will win a feature in their upcoming lookbook, the chance to sign with JAG modeling agency (formerly Ford+), and a $1000 shopping spree! I will be on the panel, along with representatives from Addition Elle, JAG, and editors from ELLE Canada/ELLE Quebec.  I can't wait to see your submissions!