NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Azza S/S '14
Many of you may recognize my tutu from the outfit posts I did from Paris...As much as I love it, it's been sitting in the back of my closet since. When Azeeza invited me to the Azza S/S '14 runway show hosted by Refinery29, I knew I'd have a chance to dust the skirt off and wear it again. The blush color paired perfectly with her absolutely stunning turquoise beaded collar and cuff, and to make things a bit more casual, I wore them with a tee I got from a street vendor in LA. I love Biggie and grabbed it right away--it wasn't until I was wearing it yesterday that I realized it had the whole mustache meme thing going on...so stupid! Oh well.photo photo1_zpsc8e11e77.jpgphoto photo3_zps79657e3a.jpgphoto photo4_zps3bdf8436.jpgphoto 20130815Smilebooth137-L_zpsee878224.jpgJacket-F21/Tee-Street Vendor/Skirt-Dorothy Perkins/Shoes-Zara/Accessories-Azza

The show was absolutely fabulous! Check out some of my favorite looks on instagram.