NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

An afternoon strawberry picking

Last Saturday my friend Felicity and I drove up to the Sunshine Coast for a spot of strawberry picking. We hadn't done it before, and since going up the coast to Australia Zoo last month, and seeing all those big billboards advertising strawberry farms, I've had this great desire to try it. Well, our day was quite an adventure. We got rather lost trying to find the farm that we were intending to go to, and later realised it's because there is only signage from it on the way from the coast to Brisbane, not both ways. When we gave up on that farm we just kept driving until we found signs to Strawberry Fields and to pure happiness.

I managed to also pick up some gorgeous organic strawberry soap and fresh jam from the Strawberry Fields gift shop, and the kilo of strawberries I picked only cost me six dollars! This is such a great idea for an inexpensive day out in the sunshine with friends or family.

I wore a beautiful one of a kind creation from Dickybird Dresses & custom flower crown crafted by Evelyn Curtis.