NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

all black everything
I was so honored that Lucky Magazine asked me to be on a panel at this year's LuckyFABB (Fashion and Beauty Blogger) Conference! I'm not gonna lie, I was a little intimidated since it's such a big deal (this year's guests included Eva Mendes and Kate Bosworth), so I knew I had to wear something I absolutely loved. I've been obsessed with all things croc for a while now, and you guys know black leather is my favorite Fall trend, so when I spotted a mini skirt with patent leather and crocodile trim from Australian label Lala Belle, I knew I had to have it. It's one of those pieces that usually doesn't come in plus sizes, so although it's a little pricey, I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is and actually support designers that are making amazing things for bigger women (F21+ also just got a faux leather asymmetrical skirt here). I wore it with an oversized ASOS tee and my patent leather coat (now on sale here). I got the amazing sunnies from eBay--they are the perfect MiuMiu shape and I literally paid $11!photo luckyfabbdouble_zps9c6322d8.jpgphoto luckyfabbgabifresh1_zps8252b105.jpgphoto gabifreshluckyfabb2_zpsffb73632.jpgCoat-ASOS/Shirt-ASOS/Skirt-LalaBelle (Similar)/Shoes-Isabel Marant/Necklace-TopShopThanks Margie for snapping these pics!photo cc10cae63cbe11e3a34e22000ae91355_8_zps90122940.jpgAs much as I'm loving love the leather and croc trend, I plan to keep adding more of it to my wardrobe this season. Below are a few pieces I'm currently coveting from eBay; they are all a part of the curated leather collection I've put together. (You can also see my sunnies collection here).photo leather_zps21a1d72b.pngYou can follow me and see all of my collections on eBay here! My eBay collections were curated as part of my collaboration with eBay.#FollowItFindIt