NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

French Twist

I've succumbed to liking an era I never thought I would. The eighties have played their own part in my summer character this year with denim jackets, embellished bags, printed skirts and printed tshirts. This shirt from French Connection was a real find and it's really made me fall back in love with tshirts, as I don't generally stray away from dresses.

On a recent trip to The French Twist with Ashleigh I wore my denim jacket from Asos paired with a custom skirt from Dickybird Dresses and my French Connection tshirt.One of the trends I'm loving right now is the 'two bag' trend where you combine a carry-all or satchel with a pretty little chain bag or clutch that is so small it may only fit your phone or lipstick and bank notes.Skirt from Dickybird Dresses
Printed Tshirt from French Connection
Bowler Hat from Asos
Earrings from Colette
Satchel from Sportsgirl
Vintage Sequin Bag
Shoes from VansPhotos by Ashleigh