NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Party On
I'm so excited to share the photos from the shoot I told you guys about! I was really inspired by fun textures and shiny fabrics, from holographic and patent leather to glitter and sequins. I knew I wanted to shoot on location as opposed to in a studio, and since the clothing screamed "party," I thought an arcade would be perfect. Thanks to Dave & Busters in Times Square for letting us shoot there! And of course a huge thank you to the team: photographer Christopher Hench, hair stylist/makeup artist Audrey Lea Curry, and assistant Tanysha Rodriguez. Hope you guys enjoy!photo FINAL2_zps637c036a.jpgphoto sequins2_zps5573533b.jpgphoto party3edit_zpsd17ae17a.jpgphoto newbright_zps98728e0d.jpgLook One: Jacket-Mynt1792, Top-ASOS, Skirt-TopShop, Necklace-TopShop, Sneakers-SimplyBe// Look Two: Dress-Very, Jacket-ASOS, Necklace-Topshop// Look Three: All-TopShop// Look Four: Dress-SimplyBe, Jacket-ASOS, Necklace-TopShop, Clutch-eBay

SHOP THE LOOKS! Lots of discounts on the above items since it's Cyber Monday! Happy shopping :)